Friday, March 9, 2012

An Awkward Hi

Just another fun lil awkward attempt a guy made to get a date with one of my friends. Once again the names have been changed. enjoy :)

oh and this really was the title of his message to her too..

Subject: an awkward hi

Hi, Daisy, I think I saw you at a reception the other night, but I was in such a hurry to be somewhere I didn't get really a chance to stop and smell the daisies. Anyhow, if it was you, you... uh, well, you look so great, I mean classy. I mean, I just... um, you really don't have to respond to this if you don't want to, you don't even have to keep reading. The truth is Daisy: I took you out once, and if I remember correctly, which I do struggle with sometimes, ...if I remember correctly I was a terrible date. I apologize.I must know something if you choose to respond to this: would you ever go out with me again, I mean, if I gathered up the courage to ask... would you?I feel awkward even pressing "send," but I ...I think I mean, I just want to send it, I would rather talk to you, but I don't quite know how to do that at the moment.
-Frederick

No comments:

Post a Comment