Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Busy or Bust?

Another fun and semi awkward situation that my friend shared with me enjoy :)


Hey Cresha, I've wanted to talk to you about a few things lately and it has seemed about impossible. I'm sure you know I like you, but I don't think you know some things. When we had our talk and you told me I would have to be patient I was fine with that and my thoughts have changed a lot since then. You see, right when that happened, I thought about things like how if I was patient things could work out really well, but it didn't take me long to think there are a few things that wouldn't make that the best thing. I feel like I need more attention than you can give for me to feel like someone cares because you are always busy. So instead I have just thought about you like some of my other good friends. I think you are an awesome girl, you are fun, I don't feel awkward talking to you about things, and I think you have such a pretty smile. But I don't know about some things. I know you are busy and behind on your school, but it seems to me that you still find time to do a few things you want to do, and the only times I have seen you in like two weeks has been when I just happened to come home when you were outside my apartment to go long boarding and when I went and saw you before you left for work. I don't know what you think at all and honestly I just feel like if I ever try to hang out with you lately I am being annoying. I wanted to talk to you in person, I feel like this is a little dumb to talk to you over facebook, but I can't because I can't see you ever. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know, but I'm sorry to talk for so long. I'll talk to you later..


Cresha : Hey, I completely understand where you are coming from. I know that I haven't been around much lately, and I'm sure that is frustrating. I work, go to school, play on intramural teams, and still have to find time to fit in homework and a social life. I don't get to just focus on school like most college students. So you are right, I don't have a lot of time to hang out. I'm glad we can still be friends though, because I think that is the best thing for me at this point. I guess I'm just not really looking for anything serious at the moment. I didn't think you were annoying me, I just always have a lot on my plate. Anyways, I'm glad you at least wrote me this. Sorry it's been hard getting a hold of me.-Chres.. November 21st

Damon: Well I'm glad I wasn't being annoying, that is really why I wanted to write that was to make sure I wasn't. I hope you can get caught up and stuff. I don't really know what else to say though, thanks for writing me back. Talk to you later November 21st

No comments:

Post a Comment